About HealthCare International
At HealthCare International, we recognise that individuals and families are becoming increasingly mobile internationally, whether because of a temporary relocation through work or a permanent lifestyle change.
These expats may find that public health services in their new location are basic and limited. The foreign health care that is available may not be of the same quality as the services they have been used to.
When you or your family need worldwide medical care while you are away from your home country, the last thing you want is to find that it is costly and difficult to arrange, particularly in an emergency. That’s why having the right international medical and life insurance cover in place is more important than ever.
At HealthCare International, our focus is on ensuring you receive the right medical care at the right time if you or a loved one falls ill – and that your family will be provided for if anything happens to you – wherever in the world you may be living or working.
HealthCare International is an independent international private medical insurance company that has specialised in delivering global medical, life and income insurance solutions for expatriates for more than 35 years. HealthCare International flexible plans are designed to meet the needs of any individual or corporate client and give them access to the highest quality health care and medical support around the world.
For added assurance, HealthCare International insurance protection products are underwritten by some of the largest and most financially secure insurance companies in the world.
We believe in putting your health needs first, so whether you are contacting us for the first time, need help with completing an application or claim forms or are going through complex medical treatments, the HealthCare International team is here to help.
- A comprehensive range of medical care and life insurance policies, with built-in flexibility to ensure there’s an option that’s right for your health care needs
- Additional products offering further peace of mind and protection, including income protection, critical illness cover, personal accident, dental cover, vision care and worldwide travel insurance
- Insurance Cover open to virtually anyone, though from your 75th birthday we will need to ask a few extra health questions
- 24-hour, 365-day, multi-lingual medical emergency assistance, so that if you do need help wherever in the world you are, we’ll be there
- Claims dealt with by experienced professionals, focused on settling claims as quickly and efficiently as possible
- A choice of levels of excess, which offer discounts on your healthcare policy cost
- A co-payment option, under which you share the medical treatment cost over and above the policy excess
- Flexible payment options. Pay premiums annually or more frequently in US Dollars, British Sterling or Euros. Payment by credit card, debit card, cheque or bank transfer
- Access to more than 7000 worldwide medical centres and a network of 350000 physicians and nursing staff in over 180 countries.